Sweet Dreamz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My main is Blogger.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jpmagnum
Admin
jpmagnum

My main is Blogger.com Empty
PostSubject: My main is Blogger.com   My main is Blogger.com Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 am

You can access an account at Blogger through a Gmail account.

It's free.
The pros are that it's popular and widely used.Acess as easy as i just mentioned.

Very userfriendly. The templates can be customized to a certain extent.

They have a variety of themes.Not a large one but good enough.

You can add other blogs to a blog roll and follow blogs you like that are also on blogger.
I started this one back when Gov Huckabee was running for the nomination in the Republcan Party.Liked Mike so well continued on. In fact i voted for Mike in our primary-he was on the ballot-even after Sen McCain had clinched the party's nomination.

Catholics 4 Mike
Back to top Go down
https://ontheway.darkbb.com
Victorian Lady

PostSubject: Re: My main is Blogger.com   My main is Blogger.com Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 am

I like this place. My blog is through Blogger as well. Mine started because the other one I participated in was lead by a pseudo-Republican, or should I say a non-conservative, though the preamble said to promote conservative ideals. Conservative Thinking is my blog. Please visit. I like to hear (or rather read) others' opinions; all I ask is that you keep them civil and don't be rude. That is an automatic "reject comment".
Back to top Go down
jpmagnum
Admin
jpmagnum

PostSubject: Re: My main is Blogger.com   My main is Blogger.com Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 am

Shocked Victorian Lady
hopefully we will get more members over time and they'll stop by your blog.
I'm working on it. Good to see you here.If the two of us stop by and have some free time we can try out the chat if you like.

Godloveu
Back to top Go down
https://ontheway.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My main is Blogger.com   My main is Blogger.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My main is Blogger.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Dreamz :: Main :: Get The Word Out-
Jump to: